We are currently holding our normal 3 pm. worship services at Family Harvest Church with the following cautions:
- we are not hosting our post-service fellowship meal and Sunday school.
- we are encouraging each family to take their own hymnal home, and bring it to church each Sunday. That way hymnals are not spreading contagion.
- we are encouraging people, if they desire to socialize after the service, to do so outside in the parking lot rather than inside the building.
- we are encouraging people to practice their normal social distancing, each according to each person’s personal comfort and discretion. You are welcome to bring your own chair in order to prevent contamination from the pews.
- we are encouraging people to respect one another’s social distancing practices.
- we are monitoring the COVID-19 spread, and will return back to the drive-in services if it seems necessary.
What we have done, in addition to the above:
- For a season, we stopped meeting.
- When it seemed right, we began to hold drive-in services at the Williams’ Rodeo Barn parking lot.